Last updated October 01, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of the DEN XYZ LLC community. (“Company,” “we”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
• Visit our website at http://www.denxyz.com
• Engage with us in other related ways – including any sales, marketing, or events
• Engage with us on social media
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. By using the site, completing the registration process, placing an order, or otherwise providing us with any of your information, you expressly agree to our collection, processing and use of your information as described in this privacy notice. If you do not agree with these terms and would prefer that we not collect, use, or disclose your information as we describe, you should not use the site or provide us with any information.
What Information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us:
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register or log-in, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or when you participate in activities offered by our services or when you contact us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
• Personal Information provided by you: Names; email addresses; mailing addresses; billing addresses; usernames; passwords; and other similar information, date of birth, phone number.
• Payment Data: We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number, and the security code associated with your payment method.
• Information automatically collected: Some information – such as your internet protocol (IP) address and/or browser device characteristics – is collected when you visit our site. This information does not reveal specific identity but may include device and usage information, such as IP addresses, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring URL’s, country, location. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our sales to you, and compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To facilitate account creation and logon process
• To fulfill and manage your orders
• To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to you
• To request feedback
• To manage your accounts
• To send administrative information to you
• To protect our services
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
• To respond to your inquiries and offer support to you
• To send you marketing and promotional communications (you can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time).
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. You may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
The Company may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever you have given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Mailing list or newsletter
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, your email address will be added to the Company’s contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Website. Your email address may, at the Company’s option, also be added to the Company’s contact list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Payment processing services enable this Website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, this Website shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to you, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
If you make a purchase from us, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as via PayPal or Apple Pay), depending on the form of payment you choose.
Thanks for your interest in sharing your photo with DenXYZ media channels. By responding to a request to share, you grant DenXYZ the irrevocable, royalty-free right to use and distribute materials, content, illustrations, photos, videos, comments, or information relating to the Photo including those bearing your name, voice, image, likeness, and/or any other identifiable representation of yourself (the “Material”). Material may appear on DenXYZ’s social channels and website. By responding to our request, you warrant and represent that: (a) you are the author of the Material and own all rights to use it or, alternatively, have the right to grant us the rights described above; (b) you have paid or will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of the Material; (c) the Material does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (d) publication of the Material via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third parties; (e) you have obtained permission from all persons whose name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation are included in the Material. You will indemnify and hold harmless Den XYZ from any claims to the contrary.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
You may also be given the option to link to your Facebook or other social media accounts with DenXYZ. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information from you based upon your privacy settings on those sites. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, username, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly observed data, such as from social media and online activity. The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to your privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when you do not use it.
Platform services and hosting
These services have the purpose of hosting and running key components of this Website, therefore allowing the provision of this Website from within a unified platform. Such platforms provide a wide range of tools to the Company – e.g. analytics, user registration, commenting, database management, e-commerce, payment processing – that imply the collection and handling of Personal Data.
Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
Shopify (Shopify Inc.)
Shopify is a platform provided by Shopify Inc. that allows the Company to build, run and host an e-commerce website.
Klaviyo (Klaviyo Inc.)
Klaviyo is an email address management and message sending service provided by Klaviyo Inc.
To take advantage of the service provided by Klaviyo, the Company typically shares information about you, such as for example contact details and shopping histories. Check the indication at “Personal Data processed“ below for an explanation of the extent of the sharing.
Personal Data processed: email address; Usage Data; various types of Data.
Google Ads Remarketing (Google Inc.)
Google Ads Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Website is accessed from, that connects the activity of this Website with the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Remarketing with Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Remarketing with Google Analytics is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Website is accessed from, that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the Google Ads advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
What are your rights?
You may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Company.
In particular, you have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• Object to processing of their Data. You have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
• Access their Data. You have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Company, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Company will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Company.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the Company email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
510 W 27th St.
New York, NY 10019